2008年10月8日 星期三

Goodbye sf (2008.1.22)


It is a rainy day today.
Get up at about nine o'colck, I went to see the sf's art museum, the cantor arts center.

But it is a pity that today is a holiday for school that dont open.
But the famous sculpture,Dodin Sculpture Garden, is not inside of the museum.
I still can take photos for that, the gates of hell, it is a kind of gate that made by people.




Then,the sf's tower is also my aim. Unfortunately, it is in the winter break.
Oh, my plans are all missed......
So, poor me. Variations can never be catched up.
At evening, usaki's friend drives us to a shopping mall which is not so high class because buses are not driven on holiday.
Finally, we eat some thign there are look around.
In fact, we would like to go an other downtown by walking to take train.
But it rains so heavry, we cancel our plan, I am sad again.

The only good news today is that I dont buy any thing today.
For dinner, we have the buffet in school.
It is nice that you can take food out the store.
The last day in standford, goodbye.
Bill:
fried shrimp :5.9-lunch
green tea&pearl:~3
snack wrap :1.5
dinner buffet :10

沒有留言: