2008年10月8日 星期三

Hi stanford (2008.1.17)



yes, I am here, after ten and half hours.

Eatting three meals, sitting, sleeping and just watching TV are really let me feel fat and fat.

Okay, because of my poor english, I decise to type chinese.
oh! no ...
....
I cant type chinese on the bbs,shit.

Anyway, after I went out of the airport, I can seen usaki was waiting the the door, year, it really made me feel safe to connect with her.

And then, we took the boar car, train and school bus, it spent about 1 hour to arrive Stanford,

by the way, we met an old man during the way how also came from Taiwan but lived in SF 20 years ago.

The kind man invite us the have the dinner tomorrow and he would like to take us the go around because he knew usaki didnt have the car.
....
Well, I think we believe he is a good guy.

So, his name is gary Lin 4083144234, if we dont come back ,

please help us ,ha.

... After putting my package at usaki's dorm , we went around stanford.
...
It is very big and has ten free public shuttle.

Usually,You can identify the name of the building to know how build it or how donate it

,like Gates ComputerScience and David Packard elect, Eng.
...


At the bookstore, we bought turkey sandwish for lunch (3.85).

mmh, the turkey and the brand were not bad, althought it included some unknowed vegetable , but the heavy cheese is too.... well, not my type.
...
After finishing the lunch, we took the shuttle to downtown-Palo Alto.
...
According to the introduction from usaki, the Palo Alto is like the center of Silicon Valley thought it's just a small town.

Go down the center street,there are many coffees shops,we stops at the Apple's store. At 3 pm, we came back and I had a sleep and usaki went to her lab.



At 7 pm, I wake up and usaki come back and then slept until.... maybe tomorrow. At night, I went out and enjoy the night the star in stanford.


Bill:
Boar cat :1.5
Caltrain :3
Sandwish :3.85
Hot Chol.:2.75

沒有留言: