2008年10月8日 星期三

Shopping is realy coming... (2008.1.20)


Yes, yesterday evening Ms. chan drived me to their home.

She is worked at NASA, it is a pity I can visit it.
First, she took me to COSTCO to buy VIT.

Mm, I really buy too mucn I think.
And then we went to a real big mall.

Then it was about the dinner time that I choose American type to eat, "cheesecake", it maybe a famous restaurant here that we should wait for merely one hour.

So we go mall first and came back for dinner.

Ms. chan is must be the best man and friend that she introduces all my question and tell what are fashion during the teenage's life in the USA.
So I bought the AF's clothes.

The dinner at cheesecake is not bad and expensive, I guess 30/person.


The servise here is so nice.
There is free brand before the maind dish, that is delicious.

When we praise for this brand and ask where to buy, the waiter
gives me the free one to us as a suprise.

But when I knew how much tips my friend gave, I suprised again, about 11 dollars.

By the way, she also bought three cheesecake , 8 dollars for each. I realy feel American's cakes are so expensive and so unpalatable.

After that, we went home and almost took a rest. Their house is wonderful, that's all.

Today, Ms.chan takes her mom and me to a cheaper outlet.

The main purpose is to get cheapest coachs.
It realy cheap there, not cheaper than Taiwan also than other place in the USA.
They get four bags for bigger ones, I dont dare to expense so much money for my first week,so I only choose a little one.

It's a promise that I will come back when I work out.

After shooping, we choose halltown buffet to be our lunch.

This buffet is not chiness type, is realy traditional American.

Thanks for this family. God blesses you.

Bill:
AF :20.5
NM and Vic. :140
Crabtree&evely:33
coach :56
timberland :65
guess T-shirt :8.2

沒有留言: