2008年10月8日 星期三

Hi outlet is coming (2007.1.19)

Yesterday is the third day that I got up at 6:00 pm.

It realy made me displeased.
However, I stii left the bed at eight o'clock.
In that day, I hope I can undergo on a experience of sf's class, so I had checked the time and class for circuit 1.
Yeah,we had already passed this subject, so it is not a big problem for me to enjoy this english type.
Befor I went to this class, I decide to look around the only lake in sf, Lagunita.
Everyone knows California is not as wet as Taiwan, therefor, the lake is never a lake, on the contrary, a grass.
You can even walk down and have a sunshine at the tea time.

Afternoon, my dad's classmate will take me home at 4:00 pm,
before that I take the free shuttle to look around the all school.
Lunch!
But accidents are always happened that I take bus "SLAC" and then the destination is linear accelerator center, it maybe means a real nuclear reactor is there.
So I was expel by the guard.
But she is so nice even I didnt bring the passport, she still let me enter to visit the visiting centor.

Bill:
hot chocolate : 1.7
lunch(Qu..lla) : 7?

沒有留言: